We are fully qualified and experienced across a wide range of commercial sectors:
- Waste management and recycling
- Office environments
Our aim, on every project, is to keep the process simple, fair and straightforward.
- We identify what you want to achieve from working with us.
- We agree the deliverables to which we will commit.
- We agree the timescale of the work.
- We provide a project plan and a cost.
- Risk assessment. Generic, specific, and specialist.
- Safety management systems. Encompassing everything you need in one easily managed system containing all of the necessary documentation.
- Review processes, safety audits and inspection. Ensuring that your safety management systems remain up to date and compliant.
- Policies and procedures. Your own health and safety policy written specifically for the scope and operation of your business, and observing the HSE’s guidance.
- General support services. Phone and email support, advice and guidance, responding to everyday requirements and emergency situations. Compliance and competence with complete peace of mind.
- Training Refer to training page for more information.
Health and safety when bidding for new business
Procurement professionals provide high marks to organisations whose tenders respond confidently and comprehensively to questions on their health and safety credentials. In fact, it’s such an important aspect of a winning bid that no matter how strong the rest of your submission, a poor health and safety response can result in an immediate fail. We can manage the health and safety response within your tender submissions, setting out content that precisely answers the questions, submitting proof of compliance, and increasing your chances of bid success.